The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, creating him unmatched at dealing and avoiding harm. He can effectively use a shield, but is equally comfortable slashing away having a effective two-hander or fighting with weapons in both hands. His strong arms can draw the strings of the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His extremely honed reflexes give him a cat-like ability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or axe swings. The Duelist is actually a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is properly deserved.
The Slayer class focuses on raw energy and preserving sustainability as they fight. They possess bonuses to life leech and stun and passives like Bane of Legends offers them an edge against tougher monsters. Due to the minor nodes all having increased attack speed and two-handed harm bonuses, this class is nicely suited for attack abilities for two-handed weapons and bows.in develop proess in case you need to have purchase poe currency it is possible to go poecurrencybuy.com
1. Ngamahu Cyclone Develop (Quite Low-priced. Simple Uber Lab Complete Crucial Runs)
This is quite a lot another Ngamahu’s Flame Cyclone make.I’ve never played a Slayer before so I decided to give a shot at it and created this build in patch 2.five based about Slayer’s impressive 2H AOE talent set.The following details should be adequate for people who desire to farm Uber lab all day extended. I just like the notion using the atziri gloves but you’ll want to unspec resolute technique for them to perform and get some crit opportunity. There’s also the elemental overload keystone within the witch area that could be extremely nice in case you use these gloves.
– Endless Hunger from Slayer tree provide leech impact similar to Atziri’s Acuity Gloves
– You are going to be able to clear Uber Lab by level 75
– You happen to be immune to bleed and stun throughout fights
– You’ve got 20% culling strike, effectively lowering boss health by 20%
– Quite fast clearing speed on account of high AOE radius
– High life regen generating it straightforward to manage traps in Uber lab
– Leveling to level 55 could be a chore but from there onward it is a breeze
– Elemental reflect can nonetheless be an issue (use ruby flask if you run into elemental reflect and you needs to be fine)
– Cannot do no life no mana leech map
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239
2. Roicki’s Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS
Soon after couple of years of playing hipster builds, I wanted to made solid a single which will take me to 100 (93 atm) without the need of as well quite a few deaths and clear all content material the game has to offer.For me it really is strongest create that I’ve ever played in terms of balancing deffences and offences with incredibly quick clear speed. It can be done in ~40 chaoses and that variation could clear every maps with guardians incorporated, ofcourse my variation could possibly be worth couple of hundred chaoses and trust me, all content material can be a joke there. If many of you guys will likely be interrested, I could add few videos.I know it is a starforge cyclone build, nothing new. But tiny adjustments of gear could make higher effect
– Reflect proof ( slayer ascendancy ( 50 % ) + 25 % from new program these balls that Sin gave us from killing bosses
– Very fast movement speed so clearspeed is quite great ( 20 % devoto, 30 % boots, 20% from onslaught ( slayer ascendancy + flasks )
– Can clear all content game has to supply
– Higher deffences : 8+k armour without flasks and 7k+ life without the need of Kaoms and heavy investments
– Leech is awesome with out VP, slayers are just OP.
– Culling monsters at much less than 20% of their HP.
– No mana issues couse of BM from tree
– Finish game gear isn’t price range friendly ( starforge – 320 Poe chaos + 6l Death’s Oath – ~ 300c as well still improved than belly of the beast whitch expense over 550 c 🙂
– Can’t run any auras with no essence worm ring
– Making use of cyclone you are brawling with monsters face to face, ofc. you are able to use other abilities but cyclone is just a lot entertaining 🙂
– Brutality gem doesn’t get you a lot boosts from aurabot
– No regen maps can be annoying. You have to heal your self from flasks a bit.
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966232
3. Demi’s FlyingPurplePeople, Bloison 2H RT Melee Slayer Template!
Q: What exactly is Lacerate?
A: Lacerate is usually a “melee” (off screen melee lmao), ability that attacks twice swiftly inside a big Reave-like cone in front of you. Enemies inside the center of your two swipes get hit twice. THAT Suggests IT SHOTGUNS. DOUBLE YOUR TOOLTIP DPS FOR THE OVERLAP ZONE. (will not be a projectile pls cease asking)
LIST OF OTHER Capabilities You are able to USE:
A: SUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, SWEEP, CYCLONE, GROUND SLAM, ANY OTHER 2H MELEE Expertise. WE Focus ON two HANDED AOE MELEE. RESOLUTE Approach FOR LIFE.
Q: Why the fuck would I use that? Is not (insert meta melee talent right here) much better?
A: WHO KNOWS, THIS ONES PURPLE AND COOL SO You’ll want to DO IT
Q: How did you get so much life?
A. Too Much LIFE ON TREE, BLOOD MAGIC KEYSTONE, LIFE ON GEAR/JEWELS
This construct has fairly several layers of defense. Fortify for 20% significantly less damage taken from hits, that includes elemental hits. Our 75% elemental resists. Taste of Hate for max cold resist and that delicious physical mitigation. Basalt Flask for even more phys mitigation. three Endurances worth of Much more PHYS MITIGATION. Stibnite flask for some evasion increase and also Blind (enemies struggle fest to hit us), and the 3k flat armour (which scales up to like 10k) from Lion’s Roar. We also have continuous Knockback to maintain enemies at bay (thanks lacerate for getting “melee”). I personally favor CWDT Enfeeble as well, for yet another “enemies deal much less damage, have less crit multi/chance, and have less adjust to hit” layer of safety
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894126
4. The Bringer of Leech-Blade Flurry League Starter 200-600k DPS-Budget, New Player Friendly
What you might want to Know! TLDR;
1. two Expected uniques: Bringer of Rain & Bloodseeker. Each Are Low cost!
2. On stupidly affordable gear has completed Uber Lab and up to Tier 14 maps.
four. Tanky, ought to only die to one-shots. 6 pieces of rare gear to get newly buffed LIFE rolls + over 200% improved life from tree!
3. With about 350c into the make; more than 600k DPS, 5,300 health, 34% Block, 19% evasion. 2,200 life instantly leeched per second + life continues to leech over time at reaching complete life.
4. TONS of potential to min/max in the event you wanna pump currency into it.
This can be a truly spending budget construct that will get you deep into maps on self found gear, which you’ll then be capable of fill out your atlas. The construct only really has 2 needed uniques that are affordable off self found currency early inside a league, and extremely inexpensive later within a league.
View detail : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1925500
5. 3 AURA RT 220k DPS DUELIST SLAYER SUNDER! Inexpensive and Beginner Friendly
three.0 CHANGES: They fixed a bug with arctic armours mana. Meaning we no longer had sufficient mana to energy Sunder. I’ve addressed this Problem within the Arctic armour Gems setup! Sorry for that everyone!
If your after a condensed version of this then I have produced a short video guide with some time stamps to help navigate about it! Thank you!
Hey there welcome to my pretty first guide and build, I’ve ever produced! **Please, for those who want to give me some constructive thoughts please do, but don’t be a dick about it**
I played this build inside the 2 week “Turmoil” race league and managed to hit rank 56 for the “slayer” class on the soft core ladder! I was capable to complete all content material I’ve come across so far, with no real struggle. I haven’t tried shaper or guardians with this construct yet, but I have carried out all tier 15’s and Atziri with confidence. I also used this construct within the three.0 beta and beat all the new content!
First the Pros!
+Cheap to start
+Can use axes or maces. Up to you!
+Can run most map mods
And now the Cons…
-Cant do reflect maps. It will kill you.
-Can you make you feel “safer” then what you really are
-Volatiles. Enough said.
-Probably not HC friendly
-Cant do no leech map modifiers
-2 expected unique’s for the BIG DPS